Plan Design & Administration Committee
Promoting best practices related to plan administration and governance
Additional Committee Leaders
The DCIIA Plan Design & Administration Committee provides a forum to:
- Encourage and promote research, dialogue, education, thought leadership, and best practices related to plan administration and governance; and the expansion of institutional investment approaches
- Assist plan sponsors by communicating and benchmarking plan features, governance standards, and institutional practices
- Encourage operational standards for supporting the PPA and institutional investing approaches
- Provide education tailored to the needs of multiple audiences: plan sponsors, participants, consultants, and regulators
- Act as an operational and technical resource for projects led by other DCIIA committees
New: Expanded Name, Mandate for Plan Administration Committee
The Plan Administration Committee has been renamed the "Plan Design & Administration Committee" in order to recognize the enhanced role of plan administration service providers. As part of this change, topics covered by this committee will have a broader scope and will include items such as how certain participant transactions can affect retirement outcomes as well as an HSA project.
Any DCIIA member may participate in the Plan Design and Administration Committee. To join, click on the link below.
Upcoming DCIIA Events